Whether you are a professional sound engineer or simply a music lover, the brand new Eagletone studio monitoring headphones will take you to sound dimensions you have never reached before.
Rugged yet lightweight, the EAGLETONE ORIGINAL THIRD headphones have been designed to satisfy sound engineers and audiophiles alike.
Its semi-open circumaural structure provides the comfort of a super detailed, dynamic stereo image, with clearly defined layers of sounds.
Its velvet padded earpieces provide you with an incomparable wearing comfort, even during prolonged listening.
- Semi-open dynamic headphones -> dynamic and clearly defined stereo image
- 53mm diameter earpieces -> depth of the bass frequencies and width of the transmission range
- Lightweight and rugged design -> mobility and long lifetime
- Velvet padded headphones -> comfort of use
• Semi-open dynamic transducer
• Nominal impedance: 60 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 94 dB @ ± 3 dB
• Frequency Response: 15 Hz-28 kHz
• Load rating: 600 mW
• Ear coupling: circumaural
• Weight without cable: 220 g
• Connector (headphones/output to equipment): Jack 3.5 mm/6.35 mm stereo
• Connection cable: 3 m straight cable