MEINL Artisan Edition Cajons are hand made in Spain with uncompromising craftsmanship for the most discerning of players. They are the finest cajons available on the market. Every detail has been elaborated and refined for the sole aim of creating the purest sound and best performance possible.
The Soleá Line has a Solid Cedar frontplate finished in stately Espresso Burst brown. It has 10 horizontal pre-tuned strings. This model also features special internal baffle filters to compresses the bass tone.
The strike plate and body are gently curved and mitred for comfort and control. The 9-ply Birch body is also slightly concave where the frontplate touches, for a further refinement of the fundamental sound. Flat screws with supplemental washers are utilized around the edges of the strike plate that receive the bass strokes. This retains the full material strength in this critical area of the cajon.
* 10 pre-tuned upright strings
* Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
* Specially formulated rubber feet
* Internal Bass Filter for sound compression
* Distinguished heat branding
* Frontplate: Cedar in Espresso Burst
* Resonating body: 9 layer Birch Wood (Betula pendula)