VFX CONTROL is a complete package to mix video and music files at a glance, thanks to powerful software and a complete MIDI controller featuring a built-in 3 stereo outputs soundcard. It emulates a standard DJ booth including 2 players and a central mixer, coupled with a powerful VJ tool allowing the most amazing effects and transitions, working in sync with your videos and your music!
MixVibes VFX software not only supports most music and video file formats, but also lets you add exclusive content to your performance, such as flash texts and animations, visuals and logos etc. Each audio effect is translated into a visual effect, so that visual effects can be synced to audio. The program even lets you display live video camera feeds!
The supplied MIDI controller was designed to be light and mobile. It fits easily in installations such as bars, clubs or restaurants (19” rack), and comes with a built-in soundcard featuring 2 separate outputs and an extra headphone output for monitoring. For high precision mixing, the 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels will perfectly adjust the BPM (pitch bend) or scratch your music and video files without any latency.
VFX SOFTWARE Top FEATURES
- Artwork cover browsing
- Over 20 effects (audio, video or audio + video)
- Effect synchronization on music beat/tempo
- 6 simultaneous effects per deck with parameters settings
- External Control (with MixVibes Vinyl/CD) of up to 4 decks
- Compatible with every soundcard
- Integrated visual generators based on the music energy
VFX CONTROL Top FEATURES
- VJ&DJ MIDI Controller with 6CH output sound card
- 2 separate RCA line outputs + separate 6,3mm jack headphone output
- Complete hands-on control for keyboard-free use
- Media library browsing directly from the controller
- 4 cue points and 4 loops memories per deck (on controller)
- Sensitive jog wheels for precise scratch and pitch bend
- ASIO driver Support
- 3 Band EQ
- USB connection for computer
- Fits standard mobile 19’’ DJ racks
- Removable rack plates
LIST OF BUILT-IN CONTROLLERS MAPPING
- DJ-Tech i-Mix
- DJ-Tech i-Mix Reload
- DJ-Tech i-Mix Reload MK2
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx
- Hercules DJ Control Steel
- Korg nanoPAD
- Korg Pad Kontrol
- MixVibes U-MIX CONTROL
- MixVibes VFX Control
- Numark Total Control
- Numark Omni Control
- Numark Stealth Control
- Pioneer CDJ-400
- Pioneer MEP-7000
- Reloop Digital Jockey
- Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch
- Vestax VCI-100
- Vestax VCM-100
Minimum System Requirements
Windows® XP SP2 or Windows® Vista SP1 or Windows® 7
Processor Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or equivalent
2 GB RAM
3D video card with 256 MB dedicated video memory, DirectX9 compatible + secondary monitor output (VGA, DVI, HDMI)
One available USB por
Hard drive space for music and video files
PLEASE NOTE: MixVibes VFX is only available for Windows.
These are the minimum requirements to run VFX CONTROL. For best performance results, we recommend you buy a higher spec computer.
We recommend Windows 7 over Vista and XP.
We recommend Intel processors.
Global performance depends mainly on CPU, hard disk drive speed and GPU performance.
- Integrated audio sampler
- Video titler: flash animations, pictures, text with animations
- Camera live feed compatible
- Windows XP, Vista & 7 compatible