Conservatory, standard size, keywork made for children's hands
This instrument was especially developed for players with small hands and children in order to facilitate the playing of the instrument.
The ergonomically adapted keywork enables easy and relaxed playing. By extending several keys on the wing joint, and for the little fingers, problem-free playing becomes possible.
As the body is standard size, there is no loss of tone or resonance.
* Short action keys especially made for children's hands, silver-plated
* 22 keys including high-D key
* High mounted F, F# and Ab touchpiece
* Closed ring key on the wing joint
* Longer A, C# and whisper key touchpiece
* High mounted C# and Eb touchpiece on the long joint
* 4 rollers, F-Ab, C#-Eb
* Body from 10 year old alpine Maple wood
* A special epoxy resin lining in the joint and the boot joint to above the Ab tone hole
* 2 hand-hammered, soldered and bent bocals, silver-plated
* Durable and attractive case with nylon cover, Back pack construction, music compartment and accessories
* Options: high E-key, whisper key lock, double C key, spike with cap, balance
holder, large B/F# key guard plate