The V 35 is a full range, extremely versatile controlled dispersion two-way loudspeaker system.
This offers substantial power and efficiency for a variety of professional applications that include portable systems, primary sound reinforcement, plus permanent installations and supplementary fill for larger systems. The high-frequency section is a constant directivity CMD horn designed mathematically for Coverage Matching Design in relation to the woofer system, loaded on a neodymium compression driver with a 3.0” titanium diaphragm assembly for smooth, controlled dispersion. The low-frequency transducer is a high power 15” woofer with a 4.0” voice coil.
- High power, two-way bass reflex full range system
- 15" high power, 4" voice coil hyper vented woofers
- 1 x 3" high power titanium neo compression driver
- 132 dB max SPL
- 900 Watt AES
- Very high output, response down to 40 Hz
- Birch plywood cabinet
- Weather resistant, textured, polyurea finish
- Epoxy powder coated front grille
- Height: 738.5 / 29.07 mm/inch
- Width: 440 / 17.32 mm/inch
- Depth: 350 / 13.78 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 32 / 68.2 kg/lbs