The V45 is two-way full range loudspeaker system that incorporates 2 x 15” LF transducers and a 4” voice coil, titanium, compression driver.
The system is very compact and provides very high output and accurate voice and sound reproduction.
The system is equipped with the latest generation of RCF precision transducers.
The LF drivers are equipped with a 4” voice coil and a state of the art ferrite motor, are mounted in a vented enclosure with optimized front loading.
The 4.0” HF titanium compression driver is a state of the art in compression driver designs and is loaded on a constant directivity horn with a perfect coverage of 90° x 40°.
- High power, two-way bass reflex full range system
- 2 x 15" high power, 4" voice coil hyper vented woofers
- 1 x 4" high power titanium neo compression driver
- 137 dB max SPL
- 1800 Watt AES
- Very high output, response down to 40 Hz
- Birch plywood cabinet
- Weather resistant, textured, polyurea finish
- Epoxy powder coated front grille
- Height: 1108.5 / 43.64 mm/inch
- Width: 554,3 / 21.82 mm/inch
- Depth: 579,3 / 22.81 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 78 / 171.6 kg/lbs