Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
The DRS-Q4 mk2 is a 4 Band Gyratory-based Eq with 11 selectable frequencies, and Mic, Line, and DI inputs. We know you will be as pleased with it’s sonic qualities as we are. The DRS-Q4 mk2 has the advantages of more than 25 years experience in audio engineering, today’s component and manufacturing technology, but still retaining “that sound” uniquely achievable through Class A design. Phoenix Audio is dedicated to the development of Class A discrete technology used within high build-quality equipment.
The DRS-Q4 mk2 uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage (DSOP-2) coupled with our custom wound output transformer, but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete, truly-balanced Mic Input Technology which gives a “valve-like” sound. It also incorporates our high input impedance DI circuitry.
The Gyrator EQ circuit was designed around 40 years ago and was originally designed to emulate the characteristics of a coil or inductor EQ circuit without the issues that they can cause, the result is that our EQ circuit found in the DRSQ4M mk2 is a very powerful but musical EQ perfect for sculpting or crafting vocals, drums or instruments etc whilst still being able to be used on mix bus duties.
• 1U unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
• Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB,
• Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
• Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
• Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4? Jack on rear
• Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformer-less, True balanced Mic input stage.
• Phoenix Audio’s custom wound output transformer.
• Microphone/Line input: XLR on Rear Panel
• DI inputs: ¼” TSR Jack on Front Panel
• Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
• Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
• Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
• High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4? Jack on front panel (no FETs)
• Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Yellow = +8dB, corresponding to “4” and “6” on a PPM Meter).
• Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
• High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 120Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
• Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
• Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
• Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, – 0.5dB @ 25kHz
• Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
• Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High – 15K, 10K, Hi Mid – 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low – 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
• EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band with fully detented pots in 21 positions
• DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
• All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable