Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Phazer Class-A Phase Adjuster
- Time align two signals for exceptional clarity
- 100% analogue, does not 'step' like digital delay
- Low-pass filter lets you focus the effect
- Once you try it, you will never mix without
- The Radial Phazer is an analogue phase alignment tool that lets you bring two sound sources together so that the fundamentals play in sync. Once in phase, the results are impressive: On electric guitar; you can combine the direct feed of an amp with a room mic to create fat rich tones. On a kick drum, combine the 'attack' sound from a batter head mic with the 'boom' captured by the outer shell mic. On a snare drum, combine the top and bottom mics and on acoustic instruments, combine a close 'spot' mic with a room mic to capture textures like never before.
The Phazer is designed from the ground up for optimum sound quality. It employs full-size 100% discreet class-A electronics to deliver the warmth and thickness that is simply not possible with chip based devices. This results in smooth, natural sounding phase curves which are particularly noticeable in the lower frequency spectrum. 0º to 180º phase adjustment is performed with a single knob making it easy to zone-in on the sweet spot. For the more adventurous, a 180º polarity reverse switch accesses the 181º to 360º range and lets you create weird to absurd 'Phazed' tonal textures. This is augmented with a variable low-pass filter that lets you focus the effect in the lower frequency spectrum - where phasing is most audible.
Built Radial tough for the road, the Phazer is equipped with an innovative book-end design that creates a protective zone around the knobs and switches. Construction is 14-gauge steel with an internal I-beam frame that protects the sensitive electronics in even the harshest touring environments. A full bottom no-slip pad provides electrical insulation to eliminate electrical bonding and mechanical isolation to reduce mishap.
The Radial Phazer is a creative tool for the studio designed to expand your tonal palette. Live, it delivers great sound fast. Once you try one, you will never mix without!
Using the Phazer in a kick drum
Engineers love to combine the attack of the batter head with the boom of a second mic. The Phazer elevates the effect by letting you combine the two in perfect sync. Simply insert the Phazer on the batter head channel, rotate the phase control and in seconds you are there.
Using the Phazer with a guitar amp
Sometimes, getting a great guitar sound seems to take forever. This is due to irregularities such as stage resonance, room acoustics and a slight shift in mic position. Combine a Radial JDX direct box with the usual SM57 on the speaker. Phaze adjust the JDX and in seconds, you will get huge guitar sounds.
Using the Phazer to solve bass problems
In smaller venues, the bass level coming off the stage can often compete with the PA system making it hard to mix. Combine the direct feed from the bass amp using a JDX direct box and phase align it to the PA using the Phazer. You will be amazed at how this simple process will clean up your mix.
Marken Referenznummer:SRA PHAZER