Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Reamp JCR Studio Reamper
- Lets you re-record tracks through a guitar or bass amp
- Original Reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti
- Plug and play easy to use passive design
- Improves productivity while expanding creative options
- The Reamp JCR is a passive Reamper that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record it. The benefits are tremendous: instead of worrying about the sound of the track, you can focus your attention on getting the best musical performance. Once the magic has been captured, you can send the guitarist home and Reamp the track at will as you move the mics around the room, try various amplifiers or introduce effects. Best of all, you can Reamp the track later as the production develops.
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
With today's unlimited track capabilities, Reamping is now accessible to everyone. And Reamping is no longer just for guitars… It is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin… you name it. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.
Radial is proud to continue the Reamp tradition with the new JCR.
Reamping Part 1
Reamping usually starts by recording a dry clean track. The Radial J48 is an excellent choice for this as it presents the guitar with an ideal impedance for natural tone.
Reamping Part 2
Once the dry track is recorded, send it back to the Reamp JCR where it can feed a guitar or bass amplifier. Mic the amp to capture the new tone. Move the mic around to find the sweet spot.
Take things one step further by introducing effects pedals into the mix. try a wah pedal on kick drum, envelope on snare, distortion on a vocal track. let your imagination run free!
Marken Referenznummer:SRA REAMP-JCR