The CD-RW901MKII is a professional CD recorder for more demanding installations. A new TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation. The new transport also allows gapless recording when setting track marks, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC optical drives. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision. A high-performance codec chip is used for A/D and D/A conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.8 dB.
- Recordable media: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA (High speed CD-RW is supported)
- Playback disc formats: CD-DA, CD-ROM (ISO 9660 Level 1/2 Joliet format, multisession discs and CD text)
- Playback file formats: CD-DA: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit stereo / MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64–320 kbps, VBR
- Recording file formats: CD-DA: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit stereo
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 483 x 94 x 309 mm
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- Supplied accessories: RC-RW901SL wired remote control