Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
SGI Studio Guitar Interface System
- Balanced line driver for guitars and bass
- Send signal over 100 meters (300 feet) without loss
- 100% discrete class-A with Drag Control
- Delivers pure sound without artefact
- The Radial SGI is a high performance line driver that takes an unbalanced guitar signal and allows you to drive it as far as 100 meters (300ft) without noise. In the studio, it allows the guitarist to sit in the control room and connect to a distant guitar amp. On stage, the SGI can be used to play the guitar amp using off-stage isolation cabinets or be used to manage guitar signals to and from wireless systems, pedalboards and amplifiers.
The SGI consists of two boxes: the SGI-TX transmitter and the SGI-RX receiver. The connection between the TX and RX is made using a standard balanced XLR microphone cable. To use, you simply plug your guitar into the SGI-TX input and connect your amp from the SGI-RX output and you are set to go. The SGI does all of the balancing, buffering and impedance matching for you.
The real magic occurs inside. The design begins with full size 100% discrete parts with Radial's award winning class-A buffering circuit design. This is augmented with Drag Control load correction that lets you replicates the tone and feel as if connecting a guitar directly to a tube amplifier. To ensure noise free performance the system is transformer isolated, eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops. And with artists as diverse as Carlos Santana, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Joe Perry and Metallica all using the SGI, you can rest assured the tone of your guitar will sound the way it should.
The Radial SGI – The world's most amazing guitar signal driver!
Using the Radial SGI in the studio
The SGI is the perfect interface for studio recording. Now, you can sit in the control room and play guitar and actually hear what is coming through the monitors while you play. Simply connect the guitar into the SGI-TX, run a balanced cable to the SGI-RX and crank to your hearts content!
Using the Radial SGI on stage
The SGI delivers a ready solution for large stages where high impedance guitar signals are often affected by the capacitance long cables or noise due to lighting systems. The SGI balances the signal and delivers it without noise or artefact. Perfect for isolation cabinets, under stage amps or remote 'quiet' rooms.
A solution to complex routing systems
The SGI is a wonderful tool that can be used to help manage complex setups on stage. You can route the signal from the wireless receiver to the pedalboard, then use a second unit to drive the signal back to guitar amp and drive signals as far as you need to go without noise.
Marken Referenznummer:SRA SGI