Für eine Verlängerung der Herstellergarantie auf 5 Jahre einfach hier eintragen.
Lucas Nano 600 system stereo set:
- x1 Lucas Nano 600 460 W RMS amplified system (1 subwoofer + 2 satellites)
- x1 accessories pack with cables and stands (including a transport bag)
The world's first crossover PA, LUCAS NANO 600 may be deployed either as a space-saving mono column or as a stereo system with remarkably detailed spatial resolution. In addition, two LUCAS NANO 600s can be paired to create a more powerful PA. This flexibility makes LUCAS NANO 600 a superior alternative to conventional fullrange cabinets and columnar speaker systems for many applications.
Packed with breakthrough technologies, this PA delivers peerless audio performance you won't find in any other system as small as this. Take, for example, the MultiCell Transformer. This innovative highlight helps maximize sound pressure gain, improve directivity and minimize high-frequency distortion. With the benefit of sophisticated simulation technology, our engineers were able to construct a lightweight subwoofer housing with the bass response of a heavy wood enclosure.
LUCAS NANO 600 offers everything musicians and DJs need to get the audience's groove on, serving up crystal-clear sound and slamming beats for up to 200 people.
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or a double stereo set with twin satellites
- Two satellites with a 4.5' woofer and 1' tweeter
- 10 Inch Subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic In 1 with Phantom Power
- 460 W power amp
- 130 dB max. SPL
- First of its kind worldwide: MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for remarkable low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Weighs just 16.3 kg
- Several optional add-ons