Anselma’s New Bassoon Method, Book 2
by Anselma Veit
The very different way of learning the bassoon!
step by step, slowly progressing
with duets and rhythm exercises
pitch range book 2: Bb – g1 (chromatically)
Follow-up to Anselma’s New Bassoon Method, Book 1.
Brings aspiring bassonists from Adam and Eve to Mozart. In this second book, we are already a bit closer to Mozart than to the apple tree ;o)
Completely revised and happily optimized edition, fully packed with great bassoon pieces.
– Slow and steady wins the bassoon race! The beautiful little pieces are progressing slowly but continuously for an effortless learning experience.
– lovely and tasty exercises, etudes and duets that delight childrens’ (and big childrens’) ears
– pitch range book 2: Bb – g1 (chromatically)
– original music from various renaissance and baroque composers, Anselma Veit and Julius Weissenborn
– traditional pieces and entertaining music are combined for enjoyment and variety
– in many duets both parts can be mastered by the student
– chapters with rhythm only exercises for gettin’ the groove
– chapters with study pieces to apply and train newly introduced notes and rhythms
– chapters with sight reading tests to see what sticks
Humorously illustrated by the amazing Fritz Kotrba, who even made a google search for “stylish girl’s hairstyle” for a special contemporary look & artwork.
A bassoon method that makes progress easy and learning fun and effortlessly. It helps you making learning fun and effective. For a colorful learning experience that builds naturally a strong foundation and makes you fall in love with music making.
The new standard method!