Music at the tip of your fingers!
A innovative and revolutionary instrument, the dualo du-touch is at the same time a controller, a synthesizer and a looper/sequencer. Thanks to its battery-powered, mobile and unique features you can play, compose and learn anytime anywhere!
Although the dualo du-touch may look like a kind of futuristic accordion, it is a real new instrument, based upon a new layout of notes around the keyboard in an intuitive, logical and playful manner. Scales and chords are represented by geometrical patterns, therefore easy to play and learn. In other words, on a dualo keyboard, notes that sound good together from the harmonic theory point of view are arranged next to each other! This is a French musician and mathematician, Jules Hotrique, co-founder of Dualo, who invented this layout of keys - called “ the dualo principle” - in 2007. It is now internationally recognized as one of the most intelligent layouts of keys. To get convinced, just try it!
An intuitive and self-contained instrument, the du-touch was designed by musicians for musicians, be they beginners, amateur musicians or professionals in order to play, make live performances, compose at home or on the road, and learn.
Play, compose and learn music anytime anywhere!
Mobile and self-sufficient (8-hour battery life while playing), the du-touch contains a synthesizer with 116 editable sounds, a multi-effects and a looper/sequencer with 7 tracks. 56 songs with 7 tracks each can be registered in its internal memory.
The du-touch has 116 pressure-sensitive light-up pads, 3-axis movement sensors as well as tactile sliders allowing the user to change the synthesizer’s, multi-effects’ or looper/sequencer’s parameters, which makes the du-touch a very expressive and innovative instrument.
The du-touch is MIDI-compatible and can control any software or synthesizer thanks to its MIDI 5-Pin DIN and MIDI USB outputs, running on MAC OS, iOS, Windows, Linux and Android.
Delivered with a computer software, it is a very evolutionary instrument: the user can create new sounds banks and import them in the internal memory, as well as save and import one’s works.
Share your songs, learn and have fun!
A connected and collaborative instrument, the du-touch is linked to an exchange-platform that allows the user to share one’s compositions through interactive scores with other dualists on the Internet.
The du-touch is a wonderful instrument in order to learn how to play music, thanks to its integrated system, which reads the interactive scores. Any work that has been composed on a du-touch can then be read as a score on another du-touch. Each loop’s notes are then directly displayed on the keyboard thanks to the lights under the keys. In order to learn how to play a loop you just need to follow the lights like in a video game!
- 5-octave full chromatic dualo keyboard, 58 notes per keyboard
- 116 pressure sensitive pads with three colors
- 3 touchable sliders and 3 touchable button
- 3-axis accelerometer and gyro movement sensors
- USB MIDI-compatible: Mac OS, iOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Wave table synthesizer
- 96-note polyphony for 8 multimbrals parts
- 256 Mo memory for the wave table
- 116 factory sounds: editable and replaceable
- 4-preset memory per sound
- 1 Muti-effect for each track
- 7-track looper/séquenceur
- 58-song memory, 7 tracks each
- functions : metronome, quantizer, score player
Connectiques et caractéristiques générales :
- 2 stereo audio outputs : 1/4" TRS jack and 1/8" TRS jack
- MIDI 5-Pin DIN output
- USB B connector (used to charge the battery and as a MIDI port)
- dimensions : 11.22 x 11.22 x 3.14 inches ; weight : 1228g
- battery life veille : 20 jours, autonomie en jeu : 8h
- Charge de la batterie sur tout type de port USB
Contenu du paquet :
- housse de protection en coton
- Quickstart papier
- Câble USB A/B
- Chargeur USB multiprises international (FR, US, UK, AUS)
- Logiciel éditeur téléchargeable gratuitement sur dualo.org