Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
The d:facto™ Vocal Microphone is engineered especially for vocal performances onstage. It captures electrifying stage performances and accurately replicates a singer's voice transparently, consistently and thrillingly. The mic is optimized for use in sound reinforcement as well as recording applications. It offers natural sound, high separation from nearby sound sources and SPL handling up to 160 dB.
The modular nature of the d:facto™ series allows you to switch both the capsule as well as the adapter.
The d:facto™ Supercardioid Capsule features an isolation-optimized supercardioid polar pattern. It is specifically designed to augment the human vocal range. The mic uses directional characteristics from the best of two worlds – both cardioid and supercardioid patterns. The capsule’s directional pattern and definition gives high separation and true sound color onstage. It is ideal for PA amplification and recording. Frequency response and phase, both on- and off-axis, is linear. You can remove the capsule and replace it with any other d:facto™ or d:dicate™ capsule if your needs change.
The mic also features a robust three-stage pop protection grid built into the microphone removes unwanted noise.
Although, the d:facto™ Vocal Microphone is the perfect choice to use with your favorite wireless system, it is not necessarily set to be a wireless mic. The adapter can be replaced with the d:facto™ Handle for a wired solution.
- Extraordinarily natural sound
- Perfectly uniform supercardioid directionality
- High separation
- Extreme SPL handling: 160 dB
- Low handling noise
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Clip for the microphone
- Directional characteristics: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 40 Hz - 16 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 2 mV/Pa; -54 dB re. 1 V/Pa with Adapter for wireless
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 19 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 21 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 75 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 120 dB
- Color: Matte black
- Microphone diameter: 52 mm (2.05 in)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Temperature range: -40 to 45°C (-40 to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%