Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Introduced in 1995, the model 801 microphone preamplifier was slightly ahead of its time. But as digital audio workstations soon flooded the industry, an accompanying high performance 8 channel mic preamplifier suddenly made perfect sense. So the model 801 quickly became an industry standard, which remains inimitable and unsurpassed.
Many years later, with a nearly flawless service record and an endless supply of critical acclaim, the model 801 gets a much deserved update, including an updated audio path, a new chassis forged of stainless steel and a slightly new name: the m801.
First and foremost, the new m801 delivers unmatched audio performance – with massive headroom and ultra-wide bandwidth which contribute to a markedly open, musical character. The m801 is designed to effortlessly resolve even the lowest level ambient information, resulting in a sonic picture of astonishing clarity and detail, which serves to capture the essential character of the music being recorded.
The m801’s signal path has been hot-rodded to be fully balanced from start to finish, resulting in wider dynamic range, while new higher current output drivers enable even longer cable runs without signal loss.
Now included on each channel is a dedicated ribbon microphone switch, which shifts the preamplifier’s entire gain range up 10dB, while deactivating 48V phantom power, optimizing input impedance and bypassing the decoupling capacitors. And, we’ve added an additional set of 8 channel balanced outputs for sending signals to a secondary recorder, workstation or console.
Each channel offers 48V phantom, phase reverse and a 20dB pad. Gain controls are our finest 24 position gold contact rotary switches, wired with 1% metal film resistors for maximum audio performance and perfect resetability. All components, active and passive, are selected for pure audio performance and long term reliability. No corners are cut and no compromises are made.
While its predecessor now takes its place in pro audio history, the new m801 faithfully furthers the tradition of breathtaking audio performance and perfect reliability in a beautiful, functional 8 channel package.
• fully balanced, transformerless design
• all new, higher-current outputs drive even longer cable runs
• ribbon mic mode switch on each channel
• fast, musical transimpedance amplifier architecture
• precision 24 position gold contact rotary switch gain controls
• 48V phantom power, 20 dB pad and phase reverse
• no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
• sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
• all electrical and mechanical design elements maximized for absolute purist, audiophile
• large two color LED peak indicator
• regulated linear power supply with custom wound toroidal transformer
• highest quality metal film resistors used throughout
• five year transferable warranty on parts and labor