Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Colette Stereo Set with omni-cardio MK5 capsule.
SCHOEPS now offers pairs of our best-selling ”Colette”-series microphones in sets. Each wooden
case contains two complete microphones with selected, matched capsules, SG20 stand adapters,
The part of each stand adapter that holds the microphone is made of soft plastic, while the base is metal.
The foam windscreens have an inner construction which makes them considerably more effective than typical windscreens of their size, while their surface treatment lends them a ”high-class” appearance.
MK5 overview :
- omni and cardioid patterns, mechanically switchable
- slight emphasis of the high frequencies
- broad range of applications
- preferred uses similar to those of the MK 2 or MK 2S and the MK 4:
- in the cardioid setting: for use with singing or speaking voices or most instruments, as a spot microphone, and for stereo recording with coincident, ORTF or M/S microphone arrangements
- in the omni setting: for recording instruments, singers, etc. at relatively close range.
The MK 5 offers two selectable directional patterns, but uses only one membrane – a no-compromise approach. The fact that full response is maintained to the highest audible frequencies is unusual for a switchable-pattern microphone.
In its omnidirectional setting the MK 5 is a true pressure transducer with smooth, extended low-frequency response, low sensitivity to most wind and breath noise, handling noise or mechanical vibration, and no proximity effect.
Unlike conventional, dual-diaphragm multi-pattern microphones, its cardioid setting retains its full directionality even at very low frequencies. The benefits of this design in purity and clarity of sound are immediately audible.
The MK 5 has a slight high-frequency emphasis as compared with the corresponding single-pattern omni (MK 2) and cardioid (MK 4).