Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
PHANTOM-POWERED VERSION OF THE R84 RIBBON MIC
The A840 is different from other microphones. One listen and the A840 stands out with its big, clean sound. It’s an ideal spot mic with its tight pattern, smooth extended top, and less proximity bass boost than the R44 and A440. The A840 effortlessly handles a broad range of applications from accent to ensemble.
The A840 and other AEA Big Ribbon™ mics are excellent digital recording tools. Digital has different limitations than analog. The digital recording process is capable of preserving razor sharp details for generations. So it makes sense to use microphones that fit well into the final mix from the start. AEA Big Ribbon™ mics with their smooth, natural and easy-to-EQ sound have enjoyed a rebirth as digital recording has blossomed.
Over 30 years of servicing ribbon mics taught us what users like, and they all like the big sound of the RCA 44. Preserving and reintroducing that sound became an AEA mission. The AEA R44 and A440s, robust, heavy, and expensive to manufacture, are now in daily use worldwide. But that’s just the beginning of the story.
- Phantom powered R84 with 12 dB more sensitivity
- Custom German toroidal transformer and JFET electronics
- Optimal for soft sound sources and classical recording
- Same award-winning sound as the passive R84
- High output
- Compatibility with any preamp and input impedance
- Low self noise of 17.5 dB (A)
- Fast, accurate transient reproduction
- Single-diaphragm with well-controlled, native figure-8 polar pattern
- High SPL capability of 141 dB
- Wide-band response from below 20 Hz to beyond 20 kHz