Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Wie Woodbrass das Produkt bewertet
Licences included : 16 AES, 7.1, EQ on speaker. MADI licence optional.
Clarity X is an ultra-flexible monitor controller, covering channel formats up to 7.1 surround. Plus it includes several advanced meters that allow you to never compromise on the clarity and intelligibility of your mix.
Simply secure the best foundation for your crucial mix decisions, including monitor calibration, center channel balance, downmix and loudness compatibility, etc.
Clarity X helps you with all of this.
And still, we have merely scratched the surface of the best and most advanced Multi-Format Monitoring System ever created...
- Helps You Increase Speech Intelligibility: Words are key - if you can't hear them, nothing else really matters.
- One-Stop Calibrated Listening: Consistent Mixes. Loudness Standard Compliant. For Any Monitor.
- Small-Footprint Remote Control: Hands-on control of all the key functions.
- iPad Control and Integration: Take control over Clarity X with the free iPad app.
- VZD - Headphone Calibration: Clarity X is pre-calibrated to the most widely used headphones in pro audio.
- LM8 - 7.1 Loudness Meter: Legendary Radar Loudness Meter with full 7.1 Surround Support.
- Mic-Less SPL Measurement: After the initial calibration, Clarity X can calculate the SPL even without the measurement microphone.
- Master of Delay: Clarity X handles all delay-alignments, trimming the inputs and outputs. It will even doubles as a sync device that aligns image and audio perfectly.
- Stereo Deviation Meter: Keep an eye on how well your surround mix translates into stereo.
- Center Ratio Meter: Keep an eye on the loudness balance between your center channel and the rest.
- Measurement Microphone Included: The included measurement microphone is pre-calibrated to match your particular Clarity X unit.
- Hearing Loss Protection: Dose meter tracks the SPL you are exposed to.
- Input Tools: AV Delay, Phase Invert, Solo, Mute & Gain
- Multiple Sweetspots: Create up to 4 different sweetspots in the mixing room.
- Confidence Check: Speaker Role Check, Basic Speaker Performance Check (woofers & tweeters), Speaker Position Check, SPL Verification
- Output Tools: Reference levels, Calibration, X-Curve, 5 Band EQ, Phase, Delay, Gain, Solo, Mute, Dim, Cut
- Virtual Speaker Sets: Use the speakers of a surround setup to emulate other formats (7.1 to 5.1/2.0 and 5.1 to 2.0)