Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
Active 300-Watt 2-Way Monitor Speaker System with 12" Woofer, 1" Compression Driver and Feedback Filter
Building on the legacy of our wildly successful EUROLIVE F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1320D. This 300-Watt active monitor system Features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long excursion 12" woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 1" high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality.
And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the onboard 300-Watt amplifier, the F1320D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (40 lbs/18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up. The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume, allowing you to hear yourself above all the raging chaos, a.k.a., your band! After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1320D helps you perform up to your true potential.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany