Über eine Millionen Kunden vertrauen uns bereits!
115 Musiker sind für Sie da
Garantiert die besten Preise
400 000 vorrätige Artikel
Lieferung kostenlos ab 25€ Bestellwert
30 Tage Geld-zurück-Garantie
3 Jahre Mindest-Garantie
The premium KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat of engineering design as the world’s first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone. Meticulously crafted for revolutionary vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control for world-class live performance in top-tier professional venues. Featuring the single purest cardioid polar pattern that Shure has developed to date, the patented Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing sound professionals the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection
- Available in select Shure wireless systems, compatible with all interchangeable Shure handheld wireless transmitters
- Cartridge Type: Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 40 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 300 ?
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Net Weight: 330 g
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum with paint or brushed chrome finish
Marken Referenznummer:SSX KSM8-N