The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges
Its breakthrough technology has been designed to provide maximum freedom for DJ performance. An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level.
• Its superior tracking force ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions.
• In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl.
• On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge. S-120 Technical data
* Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. : 10 mV
* Channel balance at 1kHz : 1,5 dB
* Channel separation at 1kHz : 20 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz : 15 dB
* Frequency range at -3dB : 20-18.000 Hz
* Frequency response : 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force : 120 μm
* Compliance, dynamic lateral : 11 μm/m N
* Stylus type : Spherical
* Stylus tip radius : R 18 μm
* Tracking force range : 1,5-10,0 g (15-100 mN)
* Tracking force recommended : 4,0 g (40 mN)
* Internal impedance, DC resistance : 1680 Ohm
* Internal inductance : 920 mH
* Recommended load resistance : 47 kOhm
* Recommended load capacitance : 200-600 pF
* Concorde / OM cartridge weight : 18,5 / 5,0 gREPLACEMENT STYLUS UNIT : STYLUS S 120 : clic here !