The T200s offer an elegant and refined French Satin finish. The massive tables in red cedar carefully selected marry perfectly mahogany back and sides. The nets made of rosewood and maple are all, resulting in a very balanced guitar with a very good projection.
- Head: Indonesian rosewood with maple encrusted logo, finished with linseed oil
- Mechanical: oil bath, satin black with buttons "Tulip"
- Head nut: Graphite, 43 mm
- Adjustment rod: Double direction
- Handle: Mahogany satin gold finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian rosewood, linseed oil finish
- Frets: 20, silver-nickel, medium
- Table: Solid red cedar
- Rosace: Tramontane with cross occitane
- Back & Eclisses: Mahogany, with rosewood and maple nets
- Easel: Rosewood from Indonesia
- Bridge saddle: Graphite compensated
- Finish: French Satin
Brand reference number:GLA T200DCE