The HD 280 PRO’s technical specifications and sound signature remain unchanged. The mechanical design of the headband has been improved for greater wearing comfort, including updated padding to
reduce pressure on the top of the head.
The HD 280 PRO are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications.
Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional 32 dB attenuation of external noise makes the HD 280 PRO particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment.
- sided coiled cable
- saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance 64 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating 500 mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion 0,1 %
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Contact pressure 6 N
- Weight w/o cable 220 g
- Jack plug 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
- Frequency response (headphones) 8-25000 Hz
Brand reference number:506845