We’re expanding our range of rekordboxdj controllers with the DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR.
Both feature two channels while the DDJ-RR includes Deck Select so you can switch between all four rekordbox dj decks at the touch of a button.
The controllers introduce buttons for newfeatures in today’s rekordbox4.1.1 software update, including Sequence Call, which lets you create and save sample sequences then play them back without touching your computer.
The DDJ-RB and DDJ-RRare also the first controllers to support PC Master Out, for playing master output through your computer’s internal speakers or a connected desktop speakerwhile using the controller for your headphones at the same time.
Both new controllers come bundled with rekordboxdj performance software worth € 139.
The entry-level USB-powered DDJ-RB is all you need to get started withrekordboxdj performance software.
The layout handles like a pro-DJ set-up with play/cue buttons, jog wheels and a VU level meter.
You can use the Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Beat Jump, Pad FX and Slicer, plus there’s a button for the new Sequence Call feature.
The lightweight, flexible controller supports PC Master Out and is perfect for use on the move– fitting snugly into the new DJC-B/WEGO3+BAG protective carry bag, available separately.
The DDJ-RR adds to these features, packing in all the traits of a pro-DJ set-up. Stay in control with large jog wheels, illuminating on-jog indicators and customisable multicoloured Performance Pads.
Get creative with Slip Mode and Release FX, and hit the new Sequence Load button to load your sample sequences to the deck to scratch them.
Multiple inputs and outputs give you flexible connectivity and the option to use the DDJ¬-RRwith rekordboxdj software or asa stand-alone 2-channel mixer using multiplayers or turntables.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DDJ-RR :
Controller layout mirrorsrekordboxdj for native control :
Mix instinctively with the jog wheels, play/cue buttons, mixer knobs and faders, gain pots, VU meter and dedicated loop buttons built to mirror the rekordboxdj layout.
PC Master Out : usecomputer’s speaker for master out and controller for headphones
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix throughyour computer’s internal speaker/connected desktop speaker or play through a wireless speaker, while using your headphones to cue independently of the master out at the same time.
Performance Pads with Sequence Call for creative freedom :
Create sample sequences then call them up without touching your computer thanks to the new Sequence Call button. Plus trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer with eight Performance Pads.
Layout looks and feels like a CDJ set-up : Adding to the controls of the DDJ-RB, the DDJ-RR features the following :
* Large jog wheelswith On-Jog Display – responsive feel for scratching, and customisable illuminating on-jog indicators to tell you the status of each deck (e.g. ‘on air’)
* Customisable multicoloured Performance Pads –set colours for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads
* Dual VU level meter– see the master out and channel levels at all times
* Needle search pad– jump to any part of a track with one touch
* Brushed aluminium face plate.
Dedicated controls for rekordboxdj features :
* Sequence Load : load a sample sequence onto a deck to scratch it andmanipulate the sound as if it were a track
* Slip Mode : Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point afterwards
* Release FX : Exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible connectivity :
Connect to professional PA system using the balanced XLR outputs, and monitor your mix through the booth output. Use the DDJ-RR as a stand-alone 2-channel mixer with multiplayers or turntables, thanks to line and phono inputs.
High quality audio :
The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ.
Portable design :
Take the DDJ-RR to your gigs thanks to easy grab handles and a lightweight design.
Other features :
* Choose between USB or AC power
* Two headphone outs – 3.5-mm and ¼-inch jack headphone outs
* DVS ready – rekordboxdvs Plus Pack required (€109)
* Built-in sound card – simply connect the DDJ-RB to your computer with a USB cable
* Record to rekordboxdj via the same USB cable
* USB powered – no AC power needed
* High quality Mic input– distortion-freeeven at loud volumes
* Portable – easy grip handles and lightweight design
ADDED FEATURES OF REKORDBOX 4.1.1 :
* Mic features on mixer panel :
- 3-band EQ, Mic FX,
- talk over and Mic on/off button.
* For DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR only :>/b>
- PC Master Out : play music through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers while still using the controller’s headphones out (line/phono inputs and booth out on the DDJ-RR can’t be used at the same time as PC Master Out. It will be possible after a software update around June 2016)
- Sequence Call : hardware button to select and play your stored sample sequences
- Sequence Load : load your stored sample sequences to the deck and scratch (DDJ-RR only)
- Expanded settings : dedicated tabs in the settings panel.
DDJ-RR SPECIFICATIONS :
- Model number : DDJ-RR
- Software rekordbox dj DDJ-RR and DDJ-RB users need to activate bundled rekordboxdjsoftware using its licencekey
- Input ports : LINE/PHONO×2 (RCAx2),MIC×1?¼-inch TS jack?
- Output ports : MASTER×2?XLR×1, RCA pin jack x1), BOOTH OUT×1?¼-inch TRS jack),PHONES ×2 ?Front ¼-inch TRS jack×1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack×1?
- Other ports : USB (B type) ×1
- Frequency response : 20Hz?20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio : 0.003% or less ?USB)
- S/N ratio 105dB?USB?
- Power supply AC adapter AC100V?50Hz/60Hz?
- Power consumption : DC 5V, 700mA
- Maximum dimensions (W×H×D) : 553.0×65.1×334.5mm
- Unit weight : 3.7kg
Rekordbox DJ SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* OS (Windows)?Windows 10,Windows 8.1, Windows7 (the latest service pack)
* OS (Mac) ?Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9?updated to the latest version?
* CPU : Intel?Processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3 Intel?Processor CoreTM 2 Duo 2.0GHzor higher
* Memory ?4GB or more of RAM
* Hard Drive ?250MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)
* Display resolution ?Resolution of 1280 x 768 or greater
Brand reference number:DDJ-RR