The new2-channel audio interface lets you use rekordboxdvs to scratch and control the digital music on your computer using any DJ set-up.
Wherever you choose to perform, using Pioneer DJ productsor otherhardware, you can connect the INTERFACE 2 quickly and simply to your equipment. It features LED lights to indicate signal flow and warn you about signal problems, and it delivers club-standard sound quality thanks toits high-performance components.
KEY FEATURES OF THE INTERFACE 2 :
High-quality sound :
You can use the INTERFACE 2at gigs thanks to itscrystal-clear sound,inherited from our professional DJ gear. Supporting audio up to 96kHz, it features a high-quality D/A converter and the S/N ratio exceeds 110 dB, so it’s well suited for use in clubs.
Compact, robust chassis
Take the INTERFACE 2 out on the road with confidence. The unit is compact andportable, and its seamless aluminium casing makes it highly robust, while the extended edges protect the terminals.
LEDs indicate signal flow
Connect the INTERFACE 2 to any DJ set-up quickly and easily, even in a dark club. After plugging into your laptop via USB, LED indicators on the INTERFACE 2’s top panel show signal flow, giving you a visual grasp of the setting status. You’ll immediately see if there’s a signal failure or a problem with a connection, or if the signal level is too low or high,for example, when a turntable is incorrectly connected to the line input.The LEDs flash if a signal is in mono only.
Includes control vinyl plus licences for rekordboxdj and rekordboxdvs
The INTERFACE 2 comes with bundled licence keys for our professional DJ performance applicationrekordboxdj and the rekordboxdvsPlus Pack, so you can control and scratch digital tracks stored on your computer. Using the engine of rekordboxdj, which uses the same audio signal processing in our professional DJ mixers and multiplayers, you can enjoy high-quality audio and low latency response.
* Mains or USB power – choose your preferred source.
* Stand-alone audio interface – use the INTERFACE 2 for recording audio to your computer or to send audio to speakers.
* Large signal GND terminal– firmly holds turntables’ ground wires to reduce noise. The knob stays attached even when fully turned, so it can’t be dropped.
* High-quality audio – supports 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz signals.
* DVS options– use timecoded vinyl (included) or the custom control signal WAV file for use via CDs or USB drive (free download available).
INTERFACE 2 Specifications
- Frequency response : 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N ratio :
* 112 dB (USB)
* 103 dB (LINE)
* 100 dB (PHONO)
- Total harmonic distortion :
* 0.002% (USB)
* 0.005% (LINE)
* 0.007% (PHONO)
- Input/Output terminals :
* Inputs : RCA x2 (LINE/PHONO)
* Outputs : RCA x2 (LINE)
* Others : USB-B port x1
- Power : AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption : DC 5 V, 600 mA
- Maximum dimensions (WｘDｘH): 141 mm x 32.5 mm x 127.8 mm ; 5.5” x 1.2” x 5.0”
- Weight : 0.6kg / 21.1lb
- Accessories :
* Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Quick Start Guide,
* Warranty, Licence key card (rekordboxdj,rekordboxdvs)
* Audio cable x4, Rubber feet x4
* Control vinyl x2
- Compatible OS :
* Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (the latest service pack)
* Mac : macOS Sierra 10.12(updated to the latest version), OS X: 10.11, 10.10, 10.9(updated to the latest version)
- CPU :
* Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
* Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or above
Brand reference number:INTERFACE 2