The DJM-S3 is Serato DJ and DVS Enabled thanks to its built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9, so you can plug it into your PC/Mac and start using it with Serato DJ1 straight out of the box.
With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances, and the highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth, accurate response. The mixer is Serato DVS Enabled, so you can control your digital tracks via turntables using the Serato Control Vinyl.
And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DJM-S3
Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
Thanks to the built-in Serato-dedicated sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 mixer, you can connect the DJM-S3 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and immediately use Serato DJ. Mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato Control Vinyl, or by using compatible multi players.
Professional Magvel crossfader
Scratching on the DJM-S3 feels instinctive and effortless. The responsive and tough Magvel crossfader
– taken from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer – is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10
Independent channel filters
Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob, you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
Professional sound quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sound sources, the DJM-S3 creates high-quality audio thanks to its dithering technology.
• XLR terminal – high-quality audio output
• Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
• Signal GND terminal – easily attach and securely hold ground wires from analogue turntables
• Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
- Software : Serato DJ
- Channels : Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Input / Output terminals :
LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm
STEREO MINI JACK)
USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate : 48 kHz
- D/A converter : 24-bit
- A/D converter : 24-bit
- Frequency response : 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion : 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions (WｘDｘH) 230 mm x 319.5 mm x 107.9 mm
(9.1 in × 12.6 in × 4.2 in)
- Weight : 3.0 kg / 6.6 lb
- Accessories : Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
Supported operating systems :
Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (latest update)
Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3 1.07 GHz
32-bit, 64-bit: 4GB or more of RAM
Available USB 2.0 port
Free HDD Space : 5GB
Display Resolution : 1280 x 720
Brand reference number:DJM-S3