Pioneer DJ is releasing the HDJ-700s, stylish headphones that look good and sound superb.
The robust, fully enclosed HDJ-700s are fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid to low frequencies for monitoring dance music, and they have a simple, sleek design with colour options to suit every style.
This latest addition takes inspiration from Pioneer DJ’s top-flight headphones – the rotating ear cup with rubber grips enables easy one-ear monitoring, while the replaceable cable prolongs the life of the headphones.
DJs’ comfort is ensured by soft, snug-fitting ear pads, and a sturdy, lightweight headband keeps the headphones securely in place.
Available in four designs – matt black, matt black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white – the HDJ-700s have a distinctive style of their own.
- Type Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Impedance 45Ω
- Output Sound Level 105 dB/mW
- Frequency Range 5 Hz 〜～ 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 2,000 mW
- Driver Units 40 mm dome type
- Cord 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length) and 1 m straight cord
- Plug 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, screw-type)
- Ear pad Polyurethane (leather type)
- Weight (without cord) 220 g
- Accessories 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type)
Brand reference number:HDJ-700-R