The Beyerdynamic M 90 PRO X is an XLR condenser microphone for home, projects and studio recording. The microphone is the perfect choice for recording vocals, speeches and instruments. In addition to its warm and detailed sound, the M 90 PRO X offers an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio, optimal attenuation of vivid sounds and an excellent workmanship. It meets the requirements and needs of today's designers.
PRO X microphones follow the same philosophy as all other Beyerdynamic microphones: they are synonymous with recording clear, natural sounds that optimally model speech, voice and instruments. Singers and musicians have given high marks for this unique, uniquely Beyerdynamic sound for decades. Microphones never muffle the tuned proximity effect, while the higher extended frequency response records every detail of a voice. Midrange sounds are reproduced with power and the treble and bass sound naturally.
The M 90 PRO X condenser microphone offers supreme sound quality and is ideal for recording vocals, speeches and instruments. This large diaphragm microphone with cardioid characteristics has a large recording source, allowing movement in front of the microphone. Anyone looking for clear, full-bodied sound that is particularly rich in detail should choose this microphone.
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Ideal for vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, strings, vocals for broadcast applications, universal use for indoor sound recording as well as for drum, choir and orchestral recording
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Integrated elastic suspension system
- 34mm true condenser capsule
- Power requirements: 20 - 52 V (phantom)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Nominal impedance: 180 Ohm
- Limit sound pressure level (at 1 kHz): 133 dB
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V / Pa): 36.3 mV / Pa = -28.8 dBV ± 2 dB
- Connection: XLR, 3 pins, male
- Included: Elastic support, pop filter with gooseneck and carrying bag
- Dimensions: 197 x 52 mm
- Weight: 296 g
Brand reference number:BD-M90PRO-X