The RØDE NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone with 1 ”capsule has become a real standard: its warmth, dynamic range, clarity and resistance to high sound pressure levels are only found on some of the most important microphones dear from the market. With a clean noise of only 5dBA, it is (like the NT1) one of the quietest studio microphones in the world. Ideal for vocals, it is also perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
The NT1-A comes with everything you need for professional vocal recordings, making it a great choice for home studios. It comes with a pop-quality filter and studio quality suspension as well as an excellent 6m cable and dust protection. And a downloadable educational video with recording tips. The RØDE NT1-A is a cardioid condenser microphone with a large 1 ”diaphragm. It is made in Australia and covered by a free RØDE warranty extended to 10 years.
- Acoustic principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Directionality: Cardioide
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -32 dB re 1V / Pa (25mV / Pa @ 94 dB SPL) ± 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Maximum output voltage: + 13.7 dBu (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD load 1 kOhm)
- SPL: 137 dB
- Power supply: 48V
- Dimensions: 190 X 50 mm
- Weight: 326 g