Its tonal balance and its ability to accurately transcribe the entire audio spectrum make it a real ally in verifying the transfer quality of the work carried out. In addition, its comfort and accessories make it extremely attractive for professionals on the go. These headphones surprise with their sound quality and dynamics, generally encountered at higher price levels.
The numerous patents and exclusive Focal technologies bear witness to the extreme attention paid to the design of the loudspeakers by the French manufacturer. A completely new membrane for the transducer has thus been developed. The goal: to offer a solution that respects the dynamics of the original signal, while accurately reproducing the details contained in the recording, across the entire audio spectrum.
Although it’s closed headphones, Listen Professional offers a lively, listening-like sound with semi-open headphones, plus the isolation of closed headphones.
- Type: Closed
- Conversion technology for acoustic transparency and dynamics
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz - / 1 Vrms): 122 dB SPL
- THD (THD, @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL): 0.3%
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 22 kHz
- Connection: 3.5 mm mini-jack with 4 contacts
- Included: Spiral cable (5 m) and straight cable (1.4 m)
- Dimensions: 239 x 212 x 111 mm
- Weight: 280 g
Brand reference number:LISTEN PRO