Finally, Great-Sounding Active Loudspeakers That Won’t Break Your Back or Bank Account!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of our extremely popular EUROLIVE B212A and B215A systems — plus we've included two 200-Watt models, the B210D (10") and B208D (8") for less demanding applications.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion — even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
* High-power 200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
* Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
* Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
* Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
* Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
* Extremely powerful 8'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
* State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
* Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
* Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
* Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
* Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
* - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
* - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Brand reference number:000-97701-00010