AIR10 active speakers deliver rich low and high frequency sound in a lightweight and compact package that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. With a 10 woofer? and a 1? tweeter, the AIR10 uses a unique amplification system combining a class D amplifier for low frequencies and a class AB amplifier for high frequencies, the result is 1200W (dynamic).
Customizable presets are provided for use on the front panel, stage monitors, music playback, bass booster and voice booster. Equalization compensates for anomalies in the room, and positioning presets allow you to optimize the end result. AIR10 speakers give you all the power and all the tools you need for efficient and professional sound reinforcement.
- LF Driver: 10? with a spool of 2?
- HF Driver: 1?
- 90 ° horizontal dispersion x 60 ° vertical dispersion
- 1200W hybrid power amplifier configuration:
> Low-frequency driver: 500W (continuous), class D amplifier
> High-frequency driver: 200W (continuous), class A / B amplifier
- Integrated mixer with two XLR and 1/4 combo inputs?
- Multi-angle speaker for front or back application
- DSP performance presets:
> DJ: music playback
> FOH: arrangement in normal facade
> Enhance: improvement of the lower end of the spectrum for a warmer sound
> Monitor: optimization for "stage monitor" placement
> Speech: applications where the clarity of a speech is essential
- Equalization: HF and LF (+/- 10dB)
- Presets to optimize positioning:
> Stand: available as a tripod or on a pole
> Suspended: suspended provisions
> Bracket: fixing on the walls
- Removable LED front
- Robust plastic enclosure
- 35mm pole cavity with 7.5 ° downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for a suspended layout
Brand reference number:AIR10 EU