Developed in collaboration with Nexo and recognized as benchmark speakers around the world, the DXRs deliver outstanding pressure levels and sound definition worthy of high-end speakers, especially thanks to state-of-the-art DSP processing.
This second generation of DXR features a 1.75 "tweeter with neodymium magnet, offering acoustic pressure gain, accuracy and weight.
Guarantees 7 years (after registration on the site yamaha.fr), these speakers are ideal for mobile sound as well as for fixed installations thanks to their versatile and resistant box. Equipped with extremely efficient amplifiers and a rich input / output connection, they are also perfect for combined use with DXS active subwoofers.
From music bands to DJs to institutional applications, DXRs will simply give you the best for many years.
- Class D 1100W amplification
- 48-bit DSP processing
- FIR-X digital filtering *
- HP DSP protection, amplification and power supply
- Multiband compression D-Contour
- Built-in 3 channel mixer
- Link Practical mode
- LED monitoring on the front panel
- Exclusive transducers
- Compact and resistant ABS shell
- Wide dispersion waveguide 90 ° x 60 °
- Symmetrical box for returns (DXR12mkII and 15mkII)
- Two wells for tripod at 0 ° and 7 °
- Aluminum handles with rubber grip
- Tie points M8 / M10
- Optional Lyre for each model
- 7 years warranty (after registration on yamaha.fr)
- Boomer: 10 "
- Compression: 1.75 "
- Bandwidth (-10 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic power: 1100 W
- Continuous power: 700 W
- SPL max (IEC noise @ 1m): 132 dB
- Back stage positions: 1
- Dimensions: 305 x 502 x 310 mm
- Weight: 13.9 kg
- Consumption (1/8): 90 W
* Finite impulse response FIR filtering is a very high-end digital filtering, which here provides a linear phase response and a near zero overlap between the two transducers. In practice, it prevents interference on a very large frequency band, especially for the voice, and thus ensure a much more accurate and clearer than the filter present in traditional speakers.
Brand reference number:CDXR10MK2