Benefit the 7-year manufacturer's warranty by registering here.
Experience the extreme.
Next-generation active loudspeakers incorporating high performance DSP and all-new high power Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply.
Yamaha DSR Series takes portable loudspeakers to the extreme limits of their potential. Output levels pushed to the highest sound pressure levels possible, yet in cabinets that are lightweight and compact.Sound resolution remains superb, no matter how hard or for how long the speakers are driven. Designed by applying our leading-edge digital and acoustic technologies developed over decades, the DSR Series provides a listening experience that re-defines high definition sound reinforcement.
For loudspeakers you can count on to deliver the musicality and sound that will thrill audiences night after night, let the DSR Series power your performances to incredible new heights.
12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker - DSR112
The DSR112 is the most compact and versatile multi-purpose 2-way active loudspeaker system in the series. Capable of an astonishing maximum peak SPL of 134dB, the DSR112 is a perfect match to a wide range of portable PA and installation applications. Ideal for use as a front of house main PA, as well as for stage monitoring applications, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
* Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
* D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
* All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
* Maximum SPL 134dB peak
* Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
* Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
* Exclusive 90Â° x 60Â° CD Waveguide Horn
* Compact and lightweight (21.2kg / 47lbs)
* Performs as main PA or floor monitor
* Stand and pole mountable, with 35mm pole sockets
* Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications
Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- Digital FIR-X tuningâ„¢ (linear phase FIR filter)
- High performance 48-bit DSP (76-bit accumulator)
- 24-bit discrete AD and DA converters
D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC* switching mode power supply
- LF: 850W
- HF: 450W
*Power Factor Correction
Maximum SPL 134dB peak
Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from highperformance DSP
Premium-grade, custom designed transducers
- LF:High power 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil
- HF:2" precision titanium diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
Exclusive 90Â° x 60Â° CD Waveguide Horn
Compact and lightweight (21.2kg / 47lbs)
Performs as main PA or floor monitor
Stand and pole mountable, with 35mm pole sockets
Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications