Push the boundaries of your compositions!
Proprietary technologies, Focal's expertise in loudspeakers, as well as the mechanical design of the Alpha monitor speakers allow for optimal integration. The environments dedicated to music creation are very heterogeneous, are not or little acoustically optimized and listening distances are also very variable. Whether it's tight spaces, acoustically untreated rooms, or musical styles that require neutrality, dynamics and high sound levels, Alpha monitors will bring you the solution.
Technology at the service of music creation
Technological choices reflect this, such as the inverted dome tweeter offering extremely linear high frequencies, revealing the slightest faults of equalization, even at a short distance, without auditory fatigue; Polyglass membrane woofers, guaranteeing irreproachable sound neutrality over the entire low / mid-range spectrum and outstanding transparency of the midrange; or even the unique bass-reflex design consisting of two large sectional front vents, ensuring easy acoustic integration, even in the smallest places or near a frontal wall.
Finally, the Alpha monitors are equipped with two Class AB amplifiers per speaker. The high current capacity of these allows full control of the signal dynamics. It also achieves high levels of sound, without distortion.
- With acoustic equalization
- Speaker 5 "Polyglass - 35W class AB
- Aluminum dome tweeter 1 "inverted - 20 W class AB
- Frequency response: 45 - 22000 Hz
- SPL Max peak @ 1m: 103 dB
- Inputs: XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA - can be used simultaneously
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Standby mode (30 min.)
- Shelf LF filter: (0 - 300 Hz): +/- 6 dB
- Shelf HF filter: (4.5 - 22 kHz): +/- 3 dB
- 15 mm MDF case - finish: black vinyl
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 313 x 220 x 258 mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
Brand reference number:ALPHA 50