The SLX range of wireless microphones offers three essential features: Professional audio quality through the use of the new Audio Reference Companding, an extremely simple and fast implementation using the frequency scanner and synchronization IR transmitter and receiver, and a high reliability of HF transmission thanks to the predictive Diversity system that anticipates stalls.
To use a UA830WB antenna amplifier or a UA874E amplified directive antenna with a single SLX4 receiver, it will be necessary to use the UABIAST-E adapter.
- 960 switchable frequencies per band
- Up to 14 tape compatible systems
- 3 frequency bands
- Transmitting power: 30 mW
- Battery life: 8 hours with 2 LR6 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Audio frequency response: 45 Hz to 15 kHz
- Backlit LCD displays on transmitters (timed) and receiver
- Receiver supplied with single and double rack mounting, and front antenna extension kit
- Detachable 1/4 wave receiver antennas
- Compatible with TNT
The SLX series is available in the K3E, J3 and L4 frequency bands.
Hand transmitter equipped with the supercardioid dynamic capsule Beta58A. Interchangeable capsule.
Delivered with microphone clamp WA371.
Brand reference number:SSX SLX2-BETA58-L4