nefit from an optimal comfort of use. The days of simultaneous interpretation are over: the FT1000 displays instantly the pitch in the French notation. Whether you are an amateur or a professional musician, or wanting to ease your students' learning experience, the FT1000 definitely sets a new standard.
- 3 notation systems: British, French, German.
The default setting is French notation, to switch to English notation, turn the tuner off and turn it on again pressing Power and Up button simultaneously.
- Modes: C (Chromatic), G (Guitar tuned in E, Eb or D), B (Bass tuned in E, Eb or D), V (Violin), U (Ukulele), Wind instruments (F, Bb and Eb)
- Tuning range: A0 (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
- Built-in microphone and vibration sensor included
- ¼” TRS input and output
- Tempo range: 30 – 250 beats per minute
- 8 rhythmic patterns
- 9 beat accents
- Built-in loudspeaker with adjustable volume
- 1/8” jack headphones output
- Adjustable A4 from 430Hz to 450Hz
- Other notes available: from A2 to A6
Dimensions: 106 × 65 × 14 mm
Batteries included: 2 × AAA (LR03)
Brand reference number:FT1000