Hercules impact resistant panels are made from the same high density (96kg / m3) glass wool as Primacoustic Broadway, but the front panel is covered with a high density fiberglass layer. This coating allows the panel to effectively absorb most frequencies, while being protected from damage caused by accidental contact.
Whether someone hits the sign or a basketball bounces on it in a gym, the Hercules sign will remain intact. This sturdy coating even allows you to plant bedbugs in the panel, making it ideal for offices or schools.
Hercules panels measure 120 x 60 x 5 cm with square edges, and are available in acoustically transparent beige or gray finish.
- Pack of 6 acoustic treatment panels, shock resistant
- Borders: straight
- Main material: semi-rigid and molded non-organic fiberglass, density 96 kg / m3
- Facade material: rigid acoustically transparent fiberglass
- Back side: micro-mesh of glass wool fabric
- Side faces: sealed and hardened with resin
- Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 5 cm
Brand reference number:EPC HERCULES-B