The Saturna and Saturna LP are high performance acoustic baffles designed for more demanding installations where full bandwidth absorption is desired and aesthetics play an important role. The design begins with a 1.5″ (3.8cm) thick acoustic panel. Pre-installed Corkscrew anchors allow the user to install the baffles horizontally (landscape) or switched to the short edge for vertical (portrait) mounting. The panels employ high-density 6lb glass wool that is encapsulated with micromesh and resin hardened edges to create sharp, architecturally pleasing lines. Panels are wrapped in a polyester tweed acoustically transparent fabric, or are available in Primacoustic’s proprietary textured white paintable coating.
To fulfill the absolute widest range of applications, Saturna baffles have been tested to achieve stringent fire safety ratings around the world. This makes them safe to use in schools, public spaces, commercial buildings and industrial applications. Simply attach the included SlipNot suspension cables to anchor points and distribute the Saturna throughout the ceiling in high noise areas.
- Size Saturna: 24" x 48" x 1.5" (60.96 x 121.92 x 3.8cm)
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester or paintable glass wool tissue micromesh sealed with latex paint
- Mounting: Corkscrew™ anchors and SlipNot™ suspension cables included
- Recycled Content: Up to 40%
Brand reference number:EPC SATURNA-N