Based on the award-winning Avid® Pro Tools® | S6, Pro Tools | S3 is a compact, EUCONTM-enabled, ergonomic desktop control surface that offers a streamlined yet versatile mixing solution for the modern sound engineer.
Like S6, S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs, but at a more affordable price.
While its small form factor makes it ideal for space-confined or on-the-go music and post mixing, it packs enormous power and accelerated mixing efficiency for faster turnarounds, making it the perfect fit everywhere, from project studios to the largest, most demanding facilities.
No other surface offers the level of DAW integration and versatility that Avid control surfaces provide, and S3 is no different.
Its intuitive controls feel like an extension of your software, enabling you to mix with comfort, ease, and speed, with plenty of rich visual feedback to guide you.
• 16 channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and 10-segment signal level meter
• 32 touch-sensitive, push-button rotary encoders for panning, gain control, plug-in parameter adjustments, and more (16 channel control, 16 assignable), each with a tricolor LED function indicator
• 32 high-resolution OLED displays for viewing track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more
• Solo, mute, channel select, and record/automation- enable keys on every channel
• Touch strip provides easy access to transport controls; S3 can also be used alongside Artist Transport if you need full jog/shuttle wheel controls
• Dozens of dedicated buttons and switches for navigation, automation, control assignment, and software control
• Built-in 4x6 AVB Core Audio interface includes 2 mic/line inputs, 2 line inputs, 4 line outputs, and a stereo headphone output
Brand reference number:9900-65399-14