49 Keywaves to bring your sound to life.
When you take the step of multidimensional instruments, it is above all to benefit from more expressiveness in your game and to modulate sounds like no keyboard can do. On a Roli Seaboard, waveform notes (more note pitch cues than a note itself), are called "keywaves". The Seaboard Rise 49 has 49 which allow two-handed play on the silicone keyboard. Move each finger, slide them gently over the silicone, your sound will instantly spring up.
5 dimensions to express yourself better.
Who has never dreamed of hearing the sound modulate when you vibrate your finger on your keyboard? If, on television, you see many artists simulating this effect, it is obvious that unfortunately, in the real world, it does not work. Well, rejoice! The Seaboard Rise is finally making your dream come true. And be aware that this effect is only one dimension among the 5 available: it is the "Glide" which modulates the pitch of the note by lateral movements. The vertical movements will activate the "Slide". Swiping your finger vertically will activate a filter or bring up a second layer of sound, for example. Continuous pressure provides modulation according to the pressure applied to the silicone. The other two available dimensions are the Strike which corresponds to the velocity, and the Lift which reacts to the speed at which you release the note. Very practical to reproduce the effect of Clavinet for example.
100% European premium manufacturing.
The Seaboard Rise are made in Ireland and use only European components. As it is an instrument which incorporates complex technology, Roli did not take the slightest risk and decided to use only the best components available on the market. This "premium" aspect is felt as soon as you take the instrument out of its packaging: the finish is exemplary and no detail seems to have been left to chance.
Compatible with Mac, PC and IOS.
The Seaboard Rise 49 will transform your iPhone and iPad into a high-end expander thanks to Seaboard 5D, Noise and Play software. On Mac and PC, you will above all have the famous Equator software, a synthesizer which skillfully mixes subtractive synthesis and sample playback, but also Dashboard to configure your keyboard as well as possible. The Seaboard Block is also delivered with multidimensional software Strobe 2 and Ableton Live Lite. Note that these are versions specifically adapted to the Seaboard Rise.
- 49 KeyWaves keys
- New type of tactile interaction
- Personalized sensitivity for an optimal experience
- Touch and shape sounds in a surprisingly direct and intuitive way
- Compatible with standard synth and hardware software as well as the Equator bundle
- Simulates the authentic dynamic range of different instruments
- Create individual patches using the trackpad and 3 touch faders
- Assignment of individual gestures to edit the sound parameters
- Wireless MIDI connections via Bluetooth with up to 8 hours of playtime
- Equator Synth, Strobe2, Bitwig 8-Track, Tracktion Waveform, Cypher2 Player, Max MSP 3 (3 months trial license) and Seabaord Dashboard software licenses incl.
- Input for pedal on 6.3 mm jack
- USB B port: MIDI output and power supply
- USB A port: For peripheral power supply
- Connection for 9 - 12 V DC power supply
- Integrated accumulator
- Fully MIDI compatible via USB and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 834 x 210 x 23 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Brand reference number:KRO RISE49-B