Panorama T4 & T6 are the first controllers to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST®/AU™ compatible DAW. Load patches directly from the keyboard and start controlling parameters immediately, with every change instantly visible on the LED display. Control any instrument plugin with one of the many included maps or customize and create your own. Discover new performance tools like the powerful chord, hold and note repeat functions. Tweak repeat parameters, plugin parameters and record it all in your DAW. Panorama T4 & T6 connect to most DAWs delivering track navigation, mixer and transport control with either Nektar DAW integration or MCU compatibility. Experience the unsurpassed integration of Panorama T4 and T6!
- 61 keys with aftertouch
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Bank button for access to 8 additional pads (16 in total)
- 9 faders of 30 mm
- 8 assignable LED buttons and 8 encoders
- Each controller is fully programmable
- Chord function: Triggering up to 6 notes via a key or pad
- Hold function: Holds the notes played until they are deactivated
- Note Repeat function
- Nektarine software for any VST / VST3 / AU host DAW allowing immediate access to control of the Nektar plug-in incl.
- DAW integration for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper
- Input for sustain pedal
- Input for expression pedal
- USB port
- MIDI Out
- 8 track recording software incl.
- System requirements: Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher) and PC (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher)
- Power supply via USB
- Dimensions: 980 x 277 x 80 mm
- Weight: 7.6 kg
Brand reference number:PANORAMA T6