Our MTP 740 CM employs a 1″ studio capsule for a natural and well-balanced sound. Its ultra-thin, gold-layered 1″ diaphragm delivers first-class studio sound. Unique suspension technology provides a high degree of shock resistance and effectively minimizes structure-borne noise.
Our MTP 740 CM puts studio performance in your hands: the large diaphragm capsule captures your voice with a high level of detail, clearly and authentically. It uses the same technology as our pristine studio microphones.
- Type: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa, -41 dBV/Pa
- Dynamic range in passive mode: 135dB (A)
- Max SPL: 152dB
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB, -10 dB
- Low cut: Linear, 80Hz
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 x 183 mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight: 332 g
Brand reference number:MTP740CM