The Lewitt MTP 940 CM truly delivers the performance of a live studio microphone. The large 25mm double diaphragm capsule fitted to the MTP 940 CM comes from the LCT studio range and provides detailed and authentic sound.
The design of this capsule allows maximum rejection of handling concerns around the capsule inducing feedback or other changes in the response curve as well as an impressive limitation of plosives for this type of microphone.
This added to an exceptional suspension make the MTP 940 CM a new benchmark in static vocal microphone for the stage. A choice of three directivities and attenuations with detachable light marks allows a precise and personalized adjustment of the MTP940CM to the artist and the type of music.
- Directionality: Cardioid, Super Cardioid, Large Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz + 20000Hz
- Sensitivity 10mV / Pa (+40 dBv), cardioid position
- Dynamic range in passive mode: 135dB (A)
- Max SPL pressure for 0.5% THD: 144dB 0db, 150dB (Pad + 6dB), 156dB (Pad + 12dB)
- Attenuation: 0dB, +6 dB, +12 dB
- Low cut: Linear, + 12dB at 150Hz, + 12dB at 250HZ
- Impedance <150 Ohms
- Delivered with microphone clamp, bag
- Dimensions: 51 x 183 mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight: 332 g
Brand reference number:MTP940CM