d: fine ™ Slim, 2 ears directional earloop, beige, 120 mm pole, microdot.
The d: fine ™ 2-Way Directional Earloop Microphone is perfect for noisy stage shows. It combines precision, naturalness and intelligibility on the voice, effectively attenuates ambient noise and manages very high SPL levels. Thanks to its flexible headband and two ear hooks, the microphone remains in place even during the most vigorous movements. It is easy to change the cable, the length or the color of pole, which is placed on the left or on the right. The d: fine comes with pole, cable and accessories (windshield, anti-make-up protection).
- Excellent audio quality
- Earloop 2 ears, for the most active situations
- Great visual discretion
- Compatible with all professional HF systems
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency response, ± 2 dB: 100 Hz - 20 kHz with presence bump (3 dB) from 8 to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, nominal value ± 3 dB: 6 mV / Pa, or -44 dB (ref 1 V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level, pond. A: Typ. 28 dB (A) ref. 20 ?Pa (max 30 dB (A))
- S / N ratio, ref. 1 kHz to 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 66 dB
- Dynamic range: Typ. 95 dB
- SPL level max (peak) before clipping: 144 dB
- Supply voltage: From 5 V (mini) to 50 V (max) via adapter for HF DPA systems // Phantom power (48 ± 4 V) with XLR adapter DAD6001-BC
- Cable length: 1.25 m
Brand reference number:FIDF00-2