The CM60 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone, ideal for studio use thanks to its two selectable polar patterns, which are most used for sound recording. Choose the cardioid position for the voice or the instruments that you want to pick up the most directly, or prefer the omni-directional position to also restore the ambiance of a room (natural reverberation, reflections...), or record several musicians simultaneously .
- Condenser microphone
- Double diaphragm 1 inch (2.54 cm) sprayed with fine gold
- Large frequency response, excellent dynamics and very low distortion
- Class A preamp with discrete components, balanced output without transformer (no breath)
- Cardioid or omni-directional directivity selector
- Low cut eliminates the serious extremes generated for example by proximity effects
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -41 +/- 2dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa 1000Hz)
- Output impedance: 250 Ohm
- Residual noise level: 22 dB (A-weighted)
- Delivered with suspension and transport pouch
- Note: This condenser microphone is intended for a studio use, it requires a preamp or an audio interface or a mixer provided with an XLR input at the microphone level and a phantom power + 48V.
Brand reference number:CM60