Think you know what undersaddle transducers are all about? Think again. The Element delivers performance previously unattainable from an undersaddle pickup. The streamlined and efficient design removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the transducer for a robust, lively and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
The Element Active System - Volume and Tone Control (VTC) pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A endpin preamp and includes a small, removable soundhole-mounted volume and tone control for added convenience and versatility. The VTC also features a low frequency compressor that tames unnatural low end thump and mimics the actual dynamic response of your guitar for enhanced realism. The entire system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included is our battery bag for secure battery storage.
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Includes easily-accessible yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls
- Low frequency compression for enhanced realism
- Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
- Available in steel- and nylon-string versions
- Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
- Pickup thickness: .038"
- Pickup width: .092"
- Battery type: Single 9V
- Battery life: 1000 hrs.
Brand reference number:LRB-EASVTC