The LCT440 shares the same high-end components as the most prestigious Lewitt. It is equipped with a large 25mm condenser capsule to capture all the nuances of your musical or vocal performance with an unconventional level of depth and clarity. Its cardioid-only directivity guarantees maximum rear rejection making the LCT440 PURE the ideal microphone for the studio, stage or home studio.
Its ultra low background noise will allow you to capture the most delicate nuances of sound. The LCT440 PURE is delivered in a package package incorporating the shock suspension and a detachable anti pop magnetic grille perfectly matching the microphone for positioning and perfect efficiency against plosives.
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV / Pa
- Clean background noise: 7dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 133dB-A
- SPL max: 143dB (Pad on 0dB) at 155dB (Pad on -20dB)
- Low Cut: Linear, 12db / Octave at 80Hz, 6db / Octave at 160Hz
- Attenuation: 0db, -6dB, -12dB
- Comes in a box with shockproof studio suspension, satchel, anti wind windshield and anti pop filter.
- Dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm
- Weight: 310 g
Brand reference number:LCT440PURE