Do you want to become a better musician? Or do you need to pass a music theory exam? You found the right software! EarMaster is the #1 music theory trainer for all musicians who want to get better skills, from beginner level to very advanced.
With more than 2500 interactive lessons, EarMaster covers all the core aspects of ear training, sight-singing and rhythm training. You will learn to:
- sight-sing melodies off musical scores
- sing back melodies you just heard
- clap back rhythms you just heard
- sing on pitch
- transcribe music by ear
- play in rhythm and with precise timing
- recognize chords, intervals, scales and cadences by ear
- Learn the specificities of Jazz harmony and Swing
- Used by the best music schools worldwide
- Perfect for AP Music Theory, ABRSM, RCM, Trinity, Rockschool, and more...
- Beginner's course to learn all the core music theory skills.
- Complete ear training covering intervals, chords, chord inversions, scales, harmonic progressions, melodies, rhythm, and more.
- Voice detection technology that recognizes the notes you sing.
- Sight-singing course: Sing on-screen scores into a microphone (not included) and get immediate feedback on your pitch and time accuracy.
- Rhythm training: tap rhythms in real time and get instant feedback on your performance.
- Customize everything: Take complete control of the software and configure your own exercises with hundreds of options available: voicing, key, pitch range, cadences, time limits, etc.
- Connect a MIDI instrument (Not included) to play your answers.
- An intelligent help system can be activated anywhere in the software.
- Free email support by qualified in-house staff.
- Jazz workshops with additional exercises for advanced users: jazz chords and progressions, swing rhythms, Jazz sight-singing and melody sing-back exercises based on Jazz standards such as "After You've Gone", "Ja-Da", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby", "St. Louis Blues", and many more.
- Detailed statistics and results: Follow your progress day by day and spot your strengths and weaknesses.
- Works with EarMaster Cloud: If your school or choir is using EarMaster Cloud, you can connect the app with your EarMaster Cloud user account and complete your EarMaster assignments with the app.
New in version 7
- Completely re-engineered user interface
- New interactive beginner’s course covering all the fundamentals of music theory
- Redesigned on-screen instruments (piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, banjo, etc.)
- New improved voice detection algorithm
- New context-dependent help system
- New advanced statistics tool
- Revised General workshops
- Revised Jazz workshops
- New intuitive Mic Test assistant
- Revised lesson introduction screen
- New call-response mode for melody singback and rhythm clapback exercises
- New tempo presets
- Retina and full screen support (Mac)
- New instrumental profiles
- Hundreds of under-the-hood improvements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Internet connection for license activation
- MIDI keyboard
- Getting Started Guide in French (2 pages)
- Serial number
- Download link
- Memo card cycle of fifths and intervals
Note: no CD or USB key included
Brand reference number:EMP71